top of page

How to withdraw from the advice 

Due to the nature of the quick speed of the digital advice, please make sure you read the Statement of Advice thoroughly and are sure you wish to proceed with the advice before signing the forms.

Once the forms are signed we will implement the advice right away. If you wish to withdraw from the advice please email us at However, once your super has been transferred we are not obligated to transfer it back at your request or refund any advice fees.


Ensuring your satisfaction – what to do if you have a complaint

We are committed to providing quality services to our clients. This commitment extends to giving you easy access to people and processes that can resolve a service issue
or complaint.
If you have a complaint about the service provided to you, please address your enquiry or complaint to the Authorised Representative providing the service. If the
Authorised Representative is not able to resolve the issue immediately or within five (5) days, it will be referred to the Ausure Complaints Manager, who will review the
complaint and advise you in writing of the expected time for resolution and other important details in accordance with Ausure’s Complaints Policy. You can also refer your
enquiry or complaint to the Ausure Complaints Manager at any time using the Ausure contact details noted in this FSG.
More complex complaints may take 45 days to resolve. If you are not satisfied with our final response, you may lodge a complaint:
You can alternatively contact the AFCA at:
Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
Time limits may apply to complain to FOS or AFCA and so you should act promptly or otherwise consult the FOS and AFCA websites to find out if or when the time limit
relevant to your circumstances expires.

bottom of page